This week I am focusing on finding hope and strength in the midst of defeat. Today’s post is a follow-up to my post on Sunday, “I Will Gladly Boast In My Weaknesses.” If you’re in the middle of feeling less than or not enough, this playlist is for you. These songs are each unique, soulful, and straight-up beautiful to listen to. They are my go-to songs to lift my spirit when I need it the most. I hope you enjoy these artists!
Top 10 Songs I Listen to When I Feel Defeated:
10. Hallelujah by Pentatonix
9. Broken Vessels by Hillsong Worship
8. Praying by Kesha
7. Need You More by Will Reagan
6. Trust In You by Lauren Daigle
5. Invincible by Kelly Clarkson
4. Brothers by Penny and Sparrow
3. The Struggle by Tenth Avenue North
2. Rise Up by Andra Day
1. We Will Not Be Shaken by Brian Johnson/Bethel
Comment below songs that you listen to when you feel defeated to share with us! Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great week!
Petit à Petit,