Below I have a list of resources that have inspired me in my faith, writing, and pursuit of living life to the fullest. This is an on-going list where I will add new online resources that I encounter, so check back for updates! Click on the website name in pink to visit their page.
- At Home, a blog by Joanna Gaines. This blog has awesome home ideas and more! Joanna is someone I definitely look up to as a role-model
- Stephanie Mae Wilson, a faith, relationship, and self-confidence blogger. She also wrote The Lipstick Gospel and hosts the amazing podcast, Girls Night with Stephanie Mae Wilson
- SoulScripts, a blog by Jordan Lee to encourage women in confidence and authentic community
- The Little Duck Wife, a personal blog by Mary Kate Robertson
Bible Study Resources:
- Well-Watered Women, founded by Gretchen Saffles, Well-Watered Women is a great resource for encouragement, bible studies and guided journals, and other awesome tools to be nourished by God’s Word daily
- Breathe Magazine, a magazine to help readers make more time for themselves through focusing on well-being, living, mindfulness, creativity and escape
- Darling Magazine, an online and print publication about the art of being a woman
- Deeply Rooted, an online and print publication about growing in Christ and as a woman founded by Dianne Jago
- Tapestry Magazine, an online and print publication about living life by God’s design
- Crazy Love Podcast by Francis Chan
- For The Love! Podcast with Jen Hatmaker
- Girls Night by Stephanie May Wilson
- Insight for Living Daily Broadcast by Chuck Swindoll
- Journeywomen by Hunter Beless
- Love That Lasts by Jefferson and Alyssa Bethke
- Reality San Francisco by Dave Lomas
- Coffee and Bible Time, Ashley and Taylor are two friends that share inspiration for Bible studying, modest fashion, journaling, DIYs, and more!
- Girl Defined, Kristen and Bethany are two sisters who wrote the book, Girl Defined, and have a YouTube channel that inspires and encourages girls and women to be “God-centered in a culture-centered world”
- I Am Second, a community that sparks vulnerability and hope through unscripted conversations, short films, and featured documentaries with people who share their stories about life and faith
- Jefferson Bethke, author, spoken-word poet, and motivational speaker. He has relevant and thought-provoking messages and videos
- Yoga with Adriene, I enjoy doing Yoga in the mornings to start my mornings with a mindful attitude. Adriene is a wonderful Yoga teacher for anyone (I’m a beginner), and she has a sweet and fun personality!