Below I have a list of resources that have inspired me in my faith, writing, and pursuit of living life to the fullest. This is an on-going list where I will add new online resources that I encounter, so check back for updates! Click on the website name in pink to visit their page.
Online Dating Safety:
Helping Survivors is an online resource dedicated to educating the public regarding sexual assault and abuse, as well as provide support and action steps for victims. They have created an excellent and easy to read Online Dating App Safety Tips to make sure you stay safe and informed in this new age of online dating. If you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault, this is a great resource to help.
Bible Study Resources:
- Well-Watered Women, founded by Gretchen Saffles, Well-Watered Women is a great resource for encouragement, bible studies and guided journals, and other awesome tools to be nourished by God’s Word daily
- Kay Arthur Precepts Ministries, Kay has several Bible study resources, guides, and videos online. I enjoy her studies of individual books of the Bible using an inductive study method
- Breathe Magazine, a magazine to help readers make more time for themselves through focusing on well-being, living, mindfulness, creativity and escape
- Darling Magazine, an online and print publication about the art of being a woman
- Deeply Rooted, an online and print publication about growing in Christ and as a woman founded by Dianne Jago
- Tapestry Magazine, an online and print publication about living life by God’s design
Faith/ Current Events:
- 30 Minutes with The Perrys by Preston and Jackie Hill Perry (my favorite!)
- Gateway Church Podcast by Gateway Church
- Crazy Love Podcast by Francis Chan
- Insight for Living Daily Broadcast by Chuck Swindoll
- Journeywomen by Hunter Beless
- WOAH That’s Good by Sadie Robertson
- Relatable by Allie Beth Stuckey
- Girls Night by Stephanie May Wilson
- Love That Lasts by Jefferson and Alyssa Bethke
- Ordinary People Ordinary Things by Melissa Radke
- That Sounds Fun by Annie F. Downs
- The Ramsey Show by Dave Ramsey
- Coffee and Bible Time, Ashley and Taylor are two friends that share inspiration for Bible studying, modest fashion, journaling, DIYs, and more!
- Girl Defined, Kristen and Bethany are two sisters who wrote the book, Girl Defined, and have a YouTube channel that inspires and encourages girls and women to be “God-centered in a culture-centered world”
- I Am Second, a community that sparks vulnerability and hope through unscripted conversations, short films, and featured documentaries with people who share their stories about life and faith
- Jefferson Bethke, author, spoken-word poet, and motivational speaker. He has relevant and thought-provoking messages and videos
- Yoga with Adriene, I enjoy doing Yoga in the mornings to start my mornings with a mindful attitude. Adriene is a wonderful Yoga teacher for anyone (I’m a beginner), and she has a sweet and fun personality!
3 thoughts on “Online Resources”
I ADORE Mary-Kate’s blog- she is such a beauty, inside and out! Also noticed that your little verse below your pic is my favourite Bible section EVER, so I just had to give you a wee follow 😉 loving your blog! X
Hi Amber! Thanks for following my blog!! I agree Mary Kate is awesome. Your blog is super cute too!
LikeLiked by 1 person