Below I have a list of resources that have inspired me in my faith, writing, and pursuit of living life to the fullest. This is an on-going list where I will add new online resources that I encounter, so check back for updates! Click on the website name in pink to visit their page.
- At Home, a blog by Joanna Gaines. This blog has awesome home ideas and more! Joanna is someone I definitely look up to as a role-model
- Stephanie Mae Wilson, a faith, relationship, and self-confidence blogger. She also wrote The Lipstick Gospel!
- SoulScripts, a blog by Jordan Lee to encourage women in confidence and authentic community
- The Little Duck Wife, a personal blog by Mary Kate Robertson
- With All Her Heart, a personal blog by Jen focused on loving God
- Darling Magazine, an online and print publication about the art of being a woman
- Deeply Rooted, an online and print publication about growing in Christ and as a woman founded by Dianne Jago
- Tapestry Magazine, an online and print publication about living life by God’s design
- Crazy Love Podcast by Francis Chan
- For The Love! Podcast with Jen Hatmaker
- Girls Night by Stephanie May Wilson
- Insight for Living Daily Broadcast by Chuck Swindoll
- Journeywomen by Hunter Beless
- Love That Lasts by Jefferson and Alyssa Bethke
- Reality San Francisco by Dave Lomas
- Upside Down Podcast by Kayla Craig, Lindsy Wallace, Shannon Evans, Lori Harris, and Kristi James
*disclaimer: my short descriptions of these resources do not give them justice to how each work is beautiful and unique– so please check out each website to learn more!